Monday, August 31, 2009

Konbanwa!

("Good evening!" in Japanese). Just a quick post, I'm exhausted, been traveling basically the whole day. The train to get from the airport to the city was supposed to take 70 minutes (according to the guide books); took me an hour and 45 minutes. So just a quick post, no pictures, I have no energy left, and despite intentionally leaving some things behind in HK, my backpack is still incredibly heavy. Just saying hello from Japan, and saying I got here safe (the flight got bumpy at one point, there's a typhoon here in Tokyo)! 

UPDATE:
 
At HK Airport, awaiting my flight. If I look tired, I kind of was...I woke up too early, I had 2 hours to kill at the airport.

 
At the hostel. Of course I need a shot of the crazy toilets here haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment