Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Slew of updates!

Sorry I couldn't post any updates for so long. My last few days in Hokkaido I either had other things to do or had no Internet access. Then for the past week, I had to pay for Internet access, which I wasn't willing to pay extra for to update the blog, and I was much too tired from sightseeing everyday anyway. I'm in Nagasaki now, about to head to bed, where I'll be going to Fukuoka tomorrow morning. I have free internet access here, and it's been raining non-stop (more on that in the future) so I was able to have time to wrap up my time in Hokkaido. I'll try my best to blog about my adventures as I headed south from Hokkaido if I have time in Fukuoka or when I return to Tokyo (before the last few days I leave Japan). I never intended to blog this much, but I've actually found it as a good way to keep track of my own memories too. I really wish I had bought a netbook now so that I could spend the long hours on trains preparing the blogs instead of just sleeping. But anyway, good night (or good afternoon to you in Toronto), and I hope you enjoy my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment