Friday, October 23, 2009

Back in T.O.! (temporarily)

Yup, it wasn't my original plan, but I have an interview in Indianapolis at the beginning of November, and I didn't have enough money to stay longer in Japan, so I came home for around 2 weeks to take care of the interview. I left Japan on Oct. 11 for HK, and then left HK from Toronto on Oct. 20. Despite having a lot of free time HK, I just couldn't get around to blogging for some reason.

But now that I'm back home, I'm going to be slowly releasing updates on the rest of my trip in Japan and HK, hopefully before I leave for New Zealand (after I finish my interview) on Nov. 8. I'm still jetlagged, and I think I caught something on the flights home because I'm a little under the whether with a throat infection now.

Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment