Monday, January 18, 2010

The end...

...of an amazing 6 months. Yup, I'm back home (just got in at the wee hours of the night...more on that later)! I saw and experienced more than I could ever have imagined, made new friends and lifelong memories, expanded my mind, learned a bit more about myself, observed various everyday lives, and caught a small glimpse of this big (very big) blue planet. It cost a lot of money (I'm truthfully broke), and it wasn't always a smooth journey - things certainly didn't always go the way I would have liked - but I wouldn't have changed anything about my trip, because I obviously would not have experienced everything the same way. I definitely feel very grateful I got to embark on this relatively short journey (sure, 6 months is a long time, but I met quite a lot of travellers doing world trips for well over 6 months) and return safe and sound.

But like I said, this world is a big place. And there is still so much I haven't seen, so you can bet I'll be travelling the world again as soon as possible! But for now, I really have to make some money hahaha, re-adjust to the everyday grind here in Toronto, figure out what I want to do with myself in the next few years, and of course, get my hundreds of photos up (I know, I've really been putting it off, but it's hard when you have to sort through 1000s and 1000s of photos)!

No comments:

Post a Comment