Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Official!

First post!
With my FT job opportunity now passed, it's official: I leave for my backpacking trip in 5 days!


For those curious (or who may be in the same area and want to meet up):
  • leaving for Shanghai on the 21st, staying in Shanghai until Aug. 22
  • leaving for Hong Kong on Aug. 22, staying until Aug. 30
  • leaving for Tokyo on the Aug. 30, staying for 4 nights in Tokyo, then touring the rest of Japan
  • leaving from Tokyo on Oct. 17, arriving in Auckland on Oct. 18
  • touring and working in New Zealand until (tentatively) Jan. 5th, 2010 (though I'll probably stay longer!), landing in Toronto on the same day
  • I may hop over to Australia for a week or two while in New Zealand (no plans yet)
Subscribe to the blog for auto-updates to know when I make a new post! I'll try to post some pics whenever I post during my trip, but it'll be limited by how long it takes to upload the pics.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck dude. See you when you get to HK. That is if you make it...haha. Have fun! - Nathan

    ReplyDelete