Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome to the Hotel California...

I meant to post about this earlier, but I kept forgetting to. Don't ask me why, but for some reason, the Eagle's hit "Hotel California" popped into my head at the beginning of my time in Hokkaido, and I couldn't get it out for my head for the next 3 weeks! It kept playing in my head especially on the train rides around Hokkaido and sometimes during the long walks. I even tried singing it when I did karaoke in Sapporo, thinking that singing it out loud with the complete lyrics would get it out of my head (sometimes singing a song out loud will get it out of my head), and it didn't work. It was the most random song to me to have popped into my head and stayed around that long. I think it's the longest a song has ever been stuck in my head. Strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment